With the holiday season in full swing, we know that packing for thanksgiving and christmas travels will be on the top of everybody’s list. To make things a little easier, we’ve curated a list of items we absolutely love, and could’t possibly imagine traveling without!
- The Ultiamate Carry-on luggage. This masterpiece of a carry-on by Raden is decked with two usb ports, capable of 4 full charges - no need to worry about your iPhone or notebook running out of battery mid-transit! The sleek case even weighs itself and locates itself with GPS. It’s also available in an array of colors, in matte or gloss finishes. Now you can get one to match your different airport attires!
2. Stay organized with a chic travel wallet. If you’re tired of rummaging through your bottomless tote bag for your boarding pass and passport, an oversized travel wallet will be your new travel companion. (Perfect holiday gift too!)
3. The holiday season is not complete without a pair of holiday heels. Grace your next holiday party with a pair of show stopping heels. These sheer paneled booties are embellished with ornate crystal designs, and will bring together any chic outfit.
4.For a bolder look, try a pair of red heels with a dark or warm toned dress. These Isabella-5 heels exude glamour and will make for a statement accessory. Grab yourself a pair whilst they're on sale for only $29.99.
5. Say good-bye to messy suitcases with the use of packing cubes. Organizing your outfits and clothing pieces in individual cubes saves time during your vacation - no more frantic searching through every clothing item when you’re running late and so much easier to pack and unpack. Lifesaver.
6. A pair of on trend flats are a must-have whist traveling from city to city. These tan loafers will have you going through the airport in comfort and style.
7. Nobody wants to arrive at their destination with their party dresses wrinkled - but unfortunately it happens. Luckily, we have a personal dry cleaner in one - you'll be freshened up and ready to go in no time!
8. Sometimes our skin is in need of a little LTC, especially after flying and change of climate. Applying a face mask after arriving at your holiday destination, and right before applying your make up before a holiday party or any social event will really help you achieve a healthy dewy complexion!
In need of some airport outfit inspo? Check out our favorite airport attire and our pinterest for chic travel outfits!
Image sources: 1. littleluxurylist 2.aspinaloflondon 5.pinterest 8. sephora